Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CFP Fun

Now...it has been just over a week since I took the big test. It was grueling. 10 hours of technical questions that were at times frustrating. I won't know the results for another 7 weeks. Very few pass on the first try, so I am preparing to take it again in July (sorry, family) but I have come this far, it seems silly to stop now.

In the meantime, I wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to all of you who made this possible. BIG THANKS to my husband who picked up all kinds of slack and sent me away to study while he cleaned and did laundry and the whole nine yards. What an incredible guy I somehow ended up with. He is a champ and everyday I grow to love and appreciate him even more than I did the day before.

Now before this turns much sappier....I will sign off.

4 comments:

Codi said...

Great job for TAKING the test!! Blake told me you were doing this and I can't imagine how much work it is. Good luck on your results!!

Andria said...

I can't even imagine how hard this test would be!! Congrats on taking it!! It is so nice that you have such great family support!!

Suzanne said...

I bet that you did a lot better than you think you did!! You are one smart cookie and if you don't pass then you will the next time!! Good luck on your results and I am cheering you on the whole way! -Suzanne

Shalise said...

Good Luck in all you do. Your such a strong person, I only wish for the best for you.