Monday, March 2, 2009

Someone is going to sue me for posting this...

but I can't help it!!!

Life with a 6 year old is simply hilarious. Life with a 6 year old boy is elevated to hysterical.

Exibit A:
Jack came home from school talking about show and tell. Surely the highlight of the week for my kindergartener. When asked what people brought to school today, he excitedly told me about his buddy Ivan* who brought a pair of handcuffs to school. Intrigued, I asked him a few more questions. Jack told me that Ivan's mommy is a police officer and uses the handcuffs for the bad guys. The kids all took turns playing with the handcuffs at recess and such. When I asked him if they were cold, Jack proceeded to tell me that they were not because they were pink and covered in fur.

Hmmmm....makes me wonder who the bad guy was. And if tonight someone will be missing something. And then dying of humiliation once Mommy finds the handcuffs in Ivan's backpack.

*name changed to protect the innocent, especially protect him from future emotional scarring this experience will have on him later in life.

3 comments:

Andria said...

That is way too funny!!

Trista said...

That is hysterical! I can only imagine what the teacher was thinking while this all was happening. :D

Stacey said...

I was wondering where those darn things had gone.....