Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hit the Spits!

One of our new favorite commuting activities is playing with the iPod. I have no idea what life was like before the iPod and don't really care to try and remember. I have my little guy loaded up with all sorts of hits...from Broadway (think WICKED!) to the power hits from the 70's and 80's (Styx, anyone?) We have one of those little doo-hickies that we can attach to the iPod and then it will play on the radio.

I have always considered myself an appreciator of a very electic mix of music. I used to drive an old friend of mine CRAZY because no matter what station he turned the radio to, I would bust out and sing along. Yes, I am that gal. Hubby and I both think that it is important that Jack have an appreciation for all types of music as well, I just think that Ian wasn't too excited when Jack began BELTING the words to "Come Sail Away" and "Mamma Mia"

SO here is my question for you: (there are two) 1) my iPod needs a name. Any suggestions and more importantly: 2) What is the most embarassing song you have on your iPod? I may have just downloaded some NKOTB. But don't tell!

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

how bout Newman, or Guadalupe? You could call her Lupe for short.

Suzanne said...

My vote: Chuck. Simple, easy and who doesn't like saying "what up chuck?" Im just sayin -Suzanne