For dinner last night, Ian decided to splurge a little and took us all to Rodizio for Wild Meat Wednesday. I have been trying to reduce the amount of meat I eat lately, so last night was definitely NOT the night to try and be a vegetarian. Jackson wasn't really interested in the meat, he was more fascinated by the cold fruit soups. Mango and strawberry to be exact.
That is, until the bill came.
Then he decided that he was going to be adventurous and try the rattlesnake sausage and all the other funky meats they had. He kept saying "More meat! More meat! More meat!" which cracked us both up. And because we were laughing, Jack did it more.
After the carnivore-a-palooza, we got home and Ian had some stuff he wanted to work on. Jack and I were all tuckered out (read: meat coma), so we turned in early.
Lately Jackson has been wanting to hop into bed with me and snuggle, which I don't really mind anymore. I figure, eventually he will grow out of it, so I should soak up every little moment I have with him.
We were taking turns showing each other our best snuggle. It made me smile to see how he would change his snuggle a little each time to try to make it different. All and all he such a special little guy!
For dinner last night, Ian decided to splurge a little and took us all to Rodizio for Wild Meat Wednesday. I have been trying to reduce the amount of meat I eat lately, so last night was definitely NOT the night to try and be a vegetarian. Jackson wasn't really interested in the meat, he was more fascinated by the cold fruit soups. Mango and strawberry to be exact.
That is, until the bill came.
Then he decided that he was going to be adventurous and try the rattlesnake sausage and all the other funky meats they had. He kept saying "More meat! More meat! More meat!" which cracked us both up. And because we were laughing, Jack did it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment