Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Disneyland,

I have missed you.

I know it has been a long nine months, but I am on my way back.

Thank you for having "It's a Small World" all bright and clean and shiny for our return. I am excited to see Ariel in the ride, but I do wish you would have considered Belle for the France area instead of Cinderella. No worries, though, a flying Peter Pan and all is forgiven.

You have also reopened the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through. Hubby and I will be excited to experience it anew. The last time we went through (10 years ago) was not a disappointment. You didn't really need to have it closed for 7 years. I am sure that it will be stunning.

Thank you for adding more of those fruit carts with the delish pineapple spears and mangoes. Yum. I also can't wait to dip into the infamous Dole Whip. It makes the Tiki Room all worth it.

I am sorry we did not come the following week in June so we could see the brand new Fantasmic and Electrical Parade. I appreciate that you have replaced the Blue Fairy with Tinkerbell in the Electrical Parade. You really out did yourself by giving her a float all to herself. Wow...talk about exceeding expectations! I know that you have been working so hard on these two shows. I promise we will be back later this year to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

So, dear Disneyland, we'll shortly be there to spend too much money, ride 'til we are too sick, get WAY to little sleep. All in the name of the Mouse.

See you soon!

Love,
The Caseys

P.S. Ian will be so happy to finally have me SHUT UP about going to Disneyland. My therapist really thinks that this trip will help. Until I get another hankering to go.

7 comments:

Codi said...

Seriously, heaven on earth.

Have an amazing trip and I'll be looking forward to a detailed TR (trip report) blog post.

Have a dole whip for me (and a churro)!

Andria said...

Have a great time!!!

Stacey said...

You are so fun! I want to go so much! Have a wonderful time!!

Megan said...

I agree with you about Belle. And Tinkerbell. Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun and be safe...don't go climbing on the Matterhorn ;)

PS - Eat one of those yummy shish-k-bobs for me....

Holly said...

I haven't been since March and I am already itching to go back!

Sleeping Beauty's castle is pretty cool, my son loved it... try not to go through when there are a lot of people or you will be "rushed".

Check out Toy Story 2 at California's, that is a must!!

Enjoy the happiest place on earth!! :)

Sherilyn said...

Jackson is so spoiled to have you as a mom.

Mary Croxford said...

Wow! I couldn't have said any of this better. Hope you guys are having a blast!