That sounds so awesome! What is your training schedule? Do you run the whole time? I think it sounds so fun to do but I don't know if I could really do it. Fill me in on it all!
Kenz - If I can fix my breathing problems I am totally in! I have a dr appt next week...cross your fingers for me! Maybe I can get Wes to do it to since Ian is. :)
My most important job: mom and wife. Hubby and I have been married almost 10 years. He is the most incredible man and we have been blessed with an amazing son who constantly keeps us laughing. I love running, being crafty, camping, biking.
5 comments:
I want to do it too!! I should look into it. Sounds like it would be so fun!
That sounds so awesome! What is your training schedule? Do you run the whole time? I think it sounds so fun to do but I don't know if I could really do it. Fill me in on it all!
Wow! I am so proud of you for commiting yourself to that awesome event!! Way to go! I wish I had your determination! -Suzanne
Kenz - If I can fix my breathing problems I am totally in! I have a dr appt next week...cross your fingers for me! Maybe I can get Wes to do it to since Ian is. :)
i wish i was running with you...next time! love you! YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment