For those of you who are following my sweet niece's battle with cancer, my sister in law just posted the following on Sadie's blog: http://sadiehuish.blogspot.com
"Quick update...
Maureen just left... four lobes of Sadie's lungs are beginning to get fluid. She told us we may have maybe 48 hours... probably less.Hilary Weeks came to our house this morning... she sang us "Because I Have Today"... the Spirit is very strong.Please pray for us... "
Please pray for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Mackenize
I actually have been following your sweet nieces journey. I am good friends with Kathy Rothe at your mom's work and Kathy forwarded me a joke one day that she got from your mom and the blog address was at the bottom... anyway, I tell you this because it was meant to be for me to read it. My heart goes out to your whole family (I remember your brother but he was about 10 or 12 last time I saw him :) ) May your whole family find peace through this.
Post a Comment