Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Snuggling

Jack is out of school this week so, he and Ian have been enjoying "Man Time" (his words, not mine.) They worked hard all day so I could come home to a sparkling house. Thanks you two!!!

And if that wasn't enough, when it was time for bed, Jack climbed into bed with me for some good snuggling. We watched this magic show that was on TV (he loves "madishans") and giggled while Daddy took off to the gym.

While I laid there watching Jack as he slept I couldn't help but be grateful for a good life. We are not immune from life's trials, but I was sure blessed with a great family to make it through life with.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing mothers day! Love ya my friend! Thinking of you often! -Suzanne

Stacey said...

I know those moments you are talking about, you look at a sleeping child (they are so angelic while they are sleeping) and you realize just how good life is....no matter what is going on all around you. This is what it is all about, and it makes everything else so worth it!

Andria said...

I loved your thoughts!! It is so true.