I know how you feel. I told Brian yesterday that if I see one more family go to Disneyland, I was going to punch someone! Well not really, but it's getting annoying that I am not able to go.
Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I will call you this afternoon! -Suzanne
My most important job: mom and wife. Hubby and I have been married almost 10 years. He is the most incredible man and we have been blessed with an amazing son who constantly keeps us laughing. I love running, being crafty, camping, biking.
3 comments:
Boy oh boy you sure stirred that same Disney craving up in me last night! I wanna go too!
I know how you feel. I told Brian yesterday that if I see one more family go to Disneyland, I was going to punch someone! Well not really, but it's getting annoying that I am not able to go.
Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I will call you this afternoon! -Suzanne
I can sooooo relate! I want to go too!
Post a Comment