As aforementioned, I love Spring. Everything about it makes me happy.
And now, I have one more thing to add to it: baseball.
Now those of you who know me well, know that I couldn't care less about sports; unless it is my Utes playin' some football. GO UTES!
Well, that has changed.
I have become a BIG time fan of community coach pitch baseball. The six year olds are the best. Jackson is playing with the fightin' Badgers and while they might not be stepping up to the big league yet, they do provide an hour of hilarity and cuteness.
Jackson just loves playing. Last night his team had their first little scrimmage. They learned about catching the ball, throwing to first, and trying to hit pitches. Jack gave a really great effort, but resorted to hitting from the tee the last couple of throws. When he played two years ago, he thought his mitt made a great hat, so we have come a long way. He loves his coach and his team.
I am looking forward to his first game tomorrow. I will give updates!
Also, I have begun training again for my second half marathon. It was great to lace up my shoes and begin the process of remembering that if I do it long enough, I will love running again.
Now to find a race....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the way you write. I am ready for a night of scrap. When can you?
Post a Comment