Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 10 Years!!

Wow!! I can't believe that Ian and I have been married for 10 years!!! CRAZY!!! Time flies when you are married to the greatest guy on the planet!

We headed out to see a movie (Sherlock Holmes) and some dinner. It was great to have some alone time with him as we don't get to spend much one on one time since he has been working nights. We chatted and laughed and reminisced on a great decade. Then, we decided to be a bit spontaneous and tracked down a bed and breakfast to stay at for the night. Note to self: finding a room "on the fly" is not as easy as you would think! Ultimately, we found a room at The Armstrong Mansion which is one of our favorite places to stay. However, we are pretty sure that the bathroom in said room was where they kept their frozen goods back in the day. Coldest. Bathroom. EVER! Seriously, it was like taking a shower outside.

We are excited to get to take a little trip later this year to celebrate the big ten-oh at Walt Disney World, but all in all, it doesn't matter where we celebrate. I am so very looking forward to the next 10 years with this amazing man!!!

Love you, Pookus!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

MACKENZIE!!! You're back!! Yay! You're back! I have missed you!! Glad to hear your holidays were so great! Happy Anniversary too! 10 years sure has flown by hasn't it? CRAZY!! -Suzanne

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on 10 years! That's a grea accomplishment.

Shalise said...

Happy Anniversary... Next month will be my 9th wedding anniversary, Congrats on your Anniversary and now, Walt Disney World... That would be so much fun. I hope your doing well, take care.

Jules AF said...

10 years. Wow! I can only hope I get there one day.

Petersen Family said...

Congrats on 10 years! We're a few behind you guys but we'll be there soon! And as for Disney World, that's where we went on our Honeymoon!! Enjoy!

David said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years! I'm happy and sad all at the same time...however, I'm quite pleased to see that my....cupidity? hee hee... wasn't for naught;)