Monday, October 12, 2009

Yay Fall!

I just love fall. It has to be my favorite season of the year. Too bad that it lasts just about 2 weeks here in Utah. But what a spectacular 2 weeks that is!!!

On Saturday, the family headed down to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for some fun. I have to confess that last year it was good, this year it was even better. There was so much for all of us to do! I should post pictures, but you all know that won't happen. The highlight for Jackson was climbing around some haybales that were stacked into a little maze. And shooting cobs of corn from a cannon. It was fun to have my cousin's family there with us. Dave (my cousin's husband) and Ian always seem to find some sort of trouble to get into.

We also had a fun Friday night hanging out with the Larson clan. Playing card games and eating dessert at Applebees. Always a recipe for fun. Miss Charlotte has such a fantastically big personality...it is so endearing. Brian seems like he is always there for the ride and quick with a laugh. We appreciate and love them.

Speaking of fun, we also attended the Hullum's annual fall party. Errin is an incredible hostess that can even put Martha Stewart to shame with all of her domestic goddessness. Errin and Mack have been such sweet friends and we appreciate their kindness and respect. Mack whipped up some darn tasty ribs and Errin's stuffed mushrooms and baked brie are the stuff of legends! We love you guys!!

So, here goes another week. I am pretty excited to get to hang with Sherilyn at Witches' Night Out this week (miss you, Chicka!). It will be my first year, but I hear it is all kinds of fun. And if there is someone who knows how to party like it is 1999, it is Sherilyn.

Any of you have crazy fun fall traditions that you LOVE?

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I too love fall! I really hope we get at least a month of it this year.