Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

It was a really great weekend. I may have not changed out of my pj's for almost the whole thing. Loved, loved, loved Conference and all the goodness that accompanies it.

Yay for great talks, great food, and "church on TV."

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

Hmm I also wore pajamas this entire weekend. haha I didn't even think about that! I also went out into public. Oh well.

Sherilyn said...

what good food are we talking? Do you have any good soup recipes?

Mackenzie said...

I do have a new soup recipe. 2 actually. One for some delish chili and the other for cheesy broccoli potato. Yummy!!

Plus, I made the warm drink that you love. I'll make it again for the next scrapbooking night.

Suzanne said...

BAh! ha! ha! When you said "church on tv" my mind pictured you on a bean bag eating cheetos in front of the television! My weekend turned into being a nurse for vomitting daughter. Good times! Good times! -Suzanne

Stacey said...

Let's see if they will broadcast our Ward so we can stay home and watch!