to Disneyland! My sweet hubby decided that would be the best way to celebrate my big thirty-third. And I totally agree!
Tell me...what are your favorites at Disneyland??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life, love, and the pursuit of sanity.
3 comments:
Have a fun and safe trip!!!
After being there last week I've decided nothing is better than HalloweenTime at Disneyland. The new scary Space Mountain is so fun and I love the dressed up Haunted Mansion!!
Please do a full trip report when you get back - I'm so jealous of your AP's. Try and talk Blake into it for me, okay?!
OH, Have a wonderful time at Disneyland!! What a fun birthday gift for you!! I am way jealous!! I always have fond memories when you and I wen together. Good times! -Suzanne
I always wanted to jump out during it's a small world and just hang out in there for a while.
Post a Comment