Just thought I would post a quick update.
I appreciate all the phone calls, visits, and meals. You are the best! I did have another seizure on Friday, and fortunately, the people I work with were much better prepared.
It is a scary thing because I can't really remember what happened as I am unconcious for them, but I am fortunate to work with people I trust. My little brother's best buddy sits right next to me, so I know I am in good hands.
My short term memory is still lacking, so I appreciate your patience if I repeat myself or act confused when you refer to previous conversations.
Ian made me stay in bed all weekend. Thank heavens for a fantastic husband who does all he can to keep me well. I am kinda wishing I was still in bed this morning. Most of the soreness is gone, although I do still feel a bit stiff when I walk.
Anyhow, thank you for your prayers and kind words. I will update more once I am a bit more with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, Mackenzie, I am thinking of you!
You're in my prayers. Get yourself well!
I am thinking about you- is there anything I can do for you? I am so sorry for everything your going through. Are you doing better now?
I hope your feeling better Mackenzie.
oh my goodness! I hope you are feeling better. That is scary stuff. My thoughts are with you.
I am so sorry it happened again!! That really stinks. I am glad your co-workers were so helpful. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please call if you need anything. I would love to help out in anyway that I can!! Hang in there!!
Wow! I am blown away that this happened again! What is going on with that crazy body of yours? I had a Steel Magnolias moment this morning when I read this. You are my Shelby sometimes. I almost started quoting "I can run to Texas and back, but she never could." yeah, you do that to me sometimes!! I love ya my friend!! Stay strong! -Suzanne
Good luck. I hope that you get better. What a sweet husband!
I'm so sorry about your seizure! I didn't even know those were happening. I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment