Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag

Here we go....


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrap
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial with lots of Scentsy Christmas Tree billowing in the air
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually not too long after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Um…yeah!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mmmmm…Cabbage Patch Kids
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jack
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Of course. I have a weakness for Nativity Scenes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story or Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Summer
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Regifting is fun…but I haven't done it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Toffee
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Changes every year, but this year I would have to go with Believe (Josh Groban), Santa Baby, and O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Heck yeah!
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? I have an angel, but nothing on the top of the tree this year. I know, I suck.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJs Christmas eve and the rest christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The season is not long enough. Too much to do in not enough time.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Have to go with the Princess ornaments, although I really like my red and gold tree. I also can't wait to see the "Boy tree"
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? turkey
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace!

I tag anyone who is reading this.

5 comments:

Andria said...

What fun answers. My family and I have done this through email. It is always so much fun to read what answers people give. I agree with your answer about too much to do and not enough time!!

Suzanne said...

Your last question made me think of you in a crown, ball gown and a sash around your body. Ha ha! Hey uh, thanks for offering me your ornaments, I will be sure to drive out there and pick them up. Ha ha! Hey, I am still waiting to hear about our lunch date? Buehler? Buehler? -Suzanne

Mackenzie said...

Well, Suzanne, how about next week for lunch?

Suzanne said...

I can do Thursday or Friday! -Suzanne

The Larson Bunch said...

That's really fun! I would love to answer those questions. I think it's fun to get to know more about people that you love and care about.