Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pampered Chef

Okay...I am going to bend one of my rules about home parties. It is high time we have a little soiree for the girls, so I am going to have myself a little Pampered Chef get-together! It will be Thursday, November 6 @ 7. If you are interested in coming and hanging out with some fun girls, please call me or comment on the blog so I can get you an invite out. I know that financial times are tough for many of us, so don't feel like you have to buy anything. Just come, have some food, and hang out. It should be a good time! (plus I will be making Sher's fave...the warm apple cider thing that doesn't have a name.)

5 comments:

Andria said...

Hey!! Send me an invite! I would love to come and hang out. I love Pampered Chef stuff!!

Stacey said...

I want to come!

Michelle said...

Hey!

This is Michelle Hall from the ward...I just saw your name on Wendy's blog...sorry for snooping..:) I would love to come! Addy: 3532 Heyward. There are a couple of things I want to pick up! Thanks!

Sherilyn said...

count me in. I need more cider without a name. Also, come to Witches night out on Sat night.

Suzanne said...

Yeah, you ladies have fun!! Would like to know what is in the apple cidar without a name that you have forgotten it! Hmmm....? ;) -Suzanne