Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Heartbroken
Yesterday we got the sad news of Sadie's friend Mara passing. www.maraadams.com Mara battled the same cancer that Sadie is fighting currently. The size of Mara's courageous spirit did not fit the size of her little body. She fought and set a great example of what putting one foot in front of the other and going forward. Although I never had the chance to meet her in person, she and her sweet family have touched my family's life and given us great perspective on the importance of eternal families. She will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AMEN TO THAT, SISTER!
I'm so sorry...her poor family. I am so grateful for the knowledge of what is awaiting these sweet little ones.
I cried and I am at peace. I loved really about that kid and I hope she slipped away quickly! My love and prayers to her parents and family! -Suzanne
I haven't been aware of Sadie and Mara all that long, but this truly breaks my heart, though I know Mara has apparently fulfilled her mission here on Earth. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and yours.
Hey, where did you go? -Suzanne
Post a Comment