Friday, June 25, 2010

One Year Later.

Today marks the one year anniversary of Sadie passing through to the next life.

I miss her. A lot.

It is good that life marches on. It is good to remember to hug my loved ones tighter. Feeling pain is good because it reminds us how much happiness and love we can feel. It is good to have a renewed determination to eek every ounce of happiness out of today.

So, in honor of Sadie, get out there and LIVE today. Share a cupcake with someone you love.

2 comments:

Shalise said...

I know how you are feeling... in 11 days it will be one year since losing my brother- my pain has been terribly bad this past year beyond what so many cannot imagine. It's been so continuous and sad to watch the pain it's embedded in our entire Family, from the hospitalization of my oldest brother to the continued realization of it being real. Sadie was such a beautiful girl and I remember reading her blog- I am sorry for your Families loss. I know that since her passing your family has endured some pain as well. Please know Sadie is NEVER forgotten, I will always remember the name Sadie Huish.. Hugs to you and love to your Family..

Suzanne said...

I dont' have your email address so I am trying to find anyway I can to get you the info for Womens Conference. It would be the bomb if you could come!!

http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/