Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our little man

Jackson is growing up so fast! I don't really realize it until I spend time around smaller kiddos. Last Sunday I spent some time working in the nursery and when Jack came up to give me a hug after church, my heart melted because he was just so big!!

He also decided that he wanted to bear his testimony during Sacrament meeting which was huge. He did a great job and I couldn't have been prouder. He headed up there all by himself and didn't need help at all. It was a very special moment for Ian and me.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay for Jackson!! He is the little man, isn't he? Such a darling kid! We loved him during our visit! Hope all is well with you. You never updated me with the appointment! Love ya my friend! -Suzanne

David said...

Jackson is one of the cutest kids I have ever met...so sweet and loving to me even if he's only met me a couple times...and that's awesome that he bore his testimony by himself!