We just picked up our copy at Costco and since Brian's already called to take it when he works this weekend, I'm debating if I can read it before he leaves on Thursday night?!?!
Happy Reading my friend! I love the thrill of dying to read and you have to leave the book at your home. Run as fast as you can and read! READ!! -Suzanne
My most important job: mom and wife. Hubby and I have been married almost 10 years. He is the most incredible man and we have been blessed with an amazing son who constantly keeps us laughing. I love running, being crafty, camping, biking.
3 comments:
Please do!!
Then you can do your review tomorrow and I'll know if I should go out and pick it up.
Happy reading!
We just picked up our copy at Costco and since Brian's already called to take it when he works this weekend, I'm debating if I can read it before he leaves on Thursday night?!?!
Happy Reading my friend! I love the thrill of dying to read and you have to leave the book at your home. Run as fast as you can and read! READ!! -Suzanne
Post a Comment