Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting is SO cool....

all the cool kids are doin' it. We just got back and I am the proud owner of an "I voted" sticker. I have to confess, I am both surprised and encouraged that a joker like Superdell was actually on the ballot. Surprised because his name actually showed up as Dell "Superdell" Schanze and encouraged because if he can get on the ballot then surely ANY of us can (I am writing you in for mayor next time, Zac Huish!) Anyhow...I love voting. It is our civic responsibility and I haven't missed a year yet. There is still time, so if you haven't...get out there and do it!

For those of you who haven't RSVPd yet..still having the Pampered Chef party. I am excited to have some girl time. It is Thursday at 7 at my place, so I hope to see you all there (except you, Suzanne, I know your feelings about the Pampered Chef!) It will be a great time...I know, once again, that finances are tight, so if you don't need to shop, just come hang out. There will be delish snacks and yummy drinks. I would like to have a count so I know how many to plan for, so please add a comment here or give me a call.  

And my husband is very cute.  

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I changed Charlotte's party so I'LL BE THERE!!! Michelle

Suzanne said...

Hey now! I am no hater of Pampered Chef! I am just partied out! I think I have done enough parties to last 2, well, maybe 1 life time. Ha ha! No, I do hope your party is a success and that you have a ball! Maybe a cheese ball! -Suzanne

Petersen Family said...

Sorry I haven't RSVP'd for tomorrow night! We just got back in town and then Brian left again so things are a little crazy! I'll try and come for a little bit...is it alright if I bring Brayden with me?!?

Mackenzie said...

of course you can bring Brayden. Jack'll be happy to have a buddy to hang out with.

Michelle said...

Hey! My hubby just informed me that he won't be home from work till late tonight so I won't be able to come to the Pampered Chef party. I DO want to order a can opener though. I don't care the cost...I just need one. Let me know what I owe you. Thanks!
Michelle