Okay...saw this flick for the second time. For the three of you out there who haven't seen it...go see it! One of those rare movies out there that really makes you feel like you want to be a better person when you leave the theater. It is not a "feel good" movie (for that, go hit Mamma Mia...another must see of the summer) It is dark, but makes you think.
Big ups to those Batman fans that hung in there even during the sad Tim Burton sequels...ALL of them. You hung in there...you loved the Caped Crusader even when the movies were terrible. Your patience has been rewarded! And ladies, Christian Bale is not one you are going to kick out of bed for eating crackers. And Aaron Eckhardt? Wow...tempts me to go to the dark side.
Another BIG reason to see it again...the Twilight trailer is on there. Whoopie!!!! I have to confess, I thought the movie looked kinda dumb from the trailers on Stephenie's website. But to see it on the Big screen...wow. Calls for another girls night out, ladies. All 25 of us! Which also reminds me...there will be invites coming soon for our little special book club reunion for Breaking Dawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so there! I think we should have dinner again and then hit the movie...
I fully agree that Christian Beal is yummy! However, I am going to live vicariously through you and enjoy it through your comments. I didn't know that you dug the "thinker movies." I am trying to think off the top of my head, what the last thinker movie I saw. Oh yes,go rent Bella. After watching that one, I wanted to write a paper about it. You know like in the old days of college? Happy Batman to you! -Suzanne
Me too! Sounds like fun! I didn't know you had become a runner! That's great! Your blog is darling, and I'd be happy to help you with what little I know.;)
I didn't know the Twilight trailer was on The Dark Knight. How cool is that?!
The release date for Twilight changed....November 21st is the new day, change it on your calendar.
Post a Comment